That’s right, people. You have 29 days to enter over at GoodReads for your chance to win a signed print edition of my howling novel, BLOOD AND RAIN. Edited by horror editor extraordinaire, Don D’Auria, and with a fantastic cover created by Scott Carpenter, this edition will soon be a thing of the past. Get yours while you still can.
- “With slashing claws and blood-soaked fur, Glenn Rolfe’s novel will have you howling in terror and delight. A welcome addition to the werewolf mythos and proof that we’re in the presence of a rising star in the genre. Highly recommended!”–Ronald Malfi, author ofDecember Park and Little Girls
- “A major new talent rises from the Maine woods…Rolfe is the real deal, and Blood and Rain is a classic monster novel, full of blood and teeth and the kind of razor sharp writing that makes the pages sing. Small town horror is back, with a vengeance!”–Nate Kenyon, award-winning author of Sparrow Rock, Diablo: Storm of Light and Day One
- “Many authors nowadays get lauded for writing ‘throwback’ horror fiction, but none of them quite goes the distance like Rolfe does in Blood and Rain. Werewolves, silver samurai swords, and small New England towns: it all makes you wish this was twenty years ago so you can take the paperback off a supermarket spinner-rack and huff the yellowed pages.” – Adam Cesare, author of Mercy House and Exponential
- “Rolfe is the real deal, folks, and anything he writes is well worth checking out.” – Gord Rollo, author The Jigsaw Man and The Crucifixion Experiments
- With solid writing, Rolfe will once again make readers take notice of our beloved and vicious, hairy beast. I guarantee after reading this book you’ll be watching the sky for the next full moon… ’cause nobody want to get caught ouside when something this blood thirsty is on the hunt! Highly recommended!” – Ty Schwamberger, author of Escape Lucidity, DININ’, and The Fields
- “Brutal, tension-fueled and captivating…Blood and Rain is the best werewolf novel I’ve read since Jeff Strand’s Wolf Hunt.” — Horror After Dark
- “Blood and Rain is a monumental piece of horror fiction.”-Beneath The Underground
- “It’s Silver Bullet on speed!…a mix of early Stephen King and Bentley Little…” – Aaron J. French, author of The Dream Beings
- .Wow! Easily one of the best werewolf books I’ve ever read.”- Hunter Shea, author of The Montauk Monster
Enter for your chance to win below!